The 7 deadly digital sins
E-ternal social damnation awaits those who succumb to the seven deadly digital sins:
- Gluttony – Gorging on box set portions of online content.
- Envy – Coveting the Klout score of a celebrity, but being unwilling to develop a talent or twerk on stage or both.
- Greed – Believing and behaving as if social media and its associated contributors exist solely to serve your personal and business objectives.
- Sloth – Refusing to engage in anything that is not readily available via one's user device as an app or a game.
- Wrath – Creating malware and unconstructive social content / cyberbullying.
- Lust – An overwhelming desire to monitor one's emails.
- Pride – Boasting about one's Twitter following.