Trust me – I’m the CIO
Why would you trust anybody who:
- Doesn’t deliver when expected.
- Reverts to ‘speaking in tongues’ when probed.
- Rarely talks about or to the business.
- Who has no real insights on core business.
- Who believes Rapport is just a seventies database product from Logica.
If these apply to you as a CIO or your CIO, then you are/have a value bottleneck in your information supply chain. Action is required.
Your thoughts? Please comment below or catch me on Twitter @ademccormack.