Prepare your people for the digital journey.
Very few people are aware of the digital tsunami coming their way. ‘Business as usual’ will join ‘clocking in’ and retirement as a term associated with a bygone era. It would be wise to brief your people as to how they
capitalise on the opportunities and sidestep the threats. Similarly, your wider tribe, including suppliers and clients will appreciate the heads up.
Very few people are aware of the digital tsunami coming their way. ‘Business as usual’ will join ‘clocking in’ and retirement as a term associated with a bygone era. It would be wise to brief your people as to how they capitalise on the opportunities and sidestep the threats. Similarly, your wider tribe, including suppliers and clients will appreciate the heads up.
A typical keynote synopsis:
Ade McCormack is focused on helping organisations and their people thrive in the digital age. His keynote speeches will take your audience on a mind-moving and engaging journey that starts with the dawn of humanity and quickly progresses to exploring the future of work and business. He explores digital age leadership and the evolving nature of talent management, culture and the workplace.
He looks beyond agile organisations, suggesting we should make Nature our ‘business partner’ and harness the capabilities we have acquired over many millennia. Courage, creativity and curiosity are but a subset of our natural tendencies that will drive value in the digital economy. Creative disruption will be your friend, if innovation lies at the heart of your organisation.
From listening to Ade, you will learn that digital age organisations harness AI to augment rather than eliminate the workforce.
Ade provides a way forward for both individuals and organisations that draws from the disciplines of sports performance, biology, anthropology and technology.
Ade McCormack is an experienced motivational speaker. He is known for his engaging, thought provoking and inspiring approach to alerting audiences as to what lies ahead. Specifically, Ade:
- Provides both a ‘zoom out’ perspective on what is happening, coupled with ‘zoom in’ guidance on how to capitalise on the changes.
- Has a strong sense of what lies ahead, and so can give you a competitive advantage.
- Is a former technologist who today works with senior executives. His deep ‘bits to boardroom’ grasp of digital matters can be applied to the needs of your audience.
- Has a compelling and engaging delivery style, which will energise and inspire your audience.
Your audience will enjoy a motivational experience from an established in-demand public speaker. It is worth mentioning that Ade:
- Is an expert on digital matters.
- Can cover themes that are at or near the intersection of people, leadership and technology.
- Can deliver to audiences ranging from new entrants through to senior executives.
- Can deliver to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Has expertise in respect of what makes an event a great success.
- Has delivered to audiences across the world.
- Can provide one of his books as an event memento for each delegate.
Engage Ade to get your event off to a flying start!