- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We acknowledge the ownership of all trademarks referenced on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This is the privacy notice of Auridian Consulting Ltd. In this document we refer to Auridian Consulting Ltd.
We are company number 3010447 registered in England and Wales.
Our registered office is 843 Finchley Road, London, NW11 8NA.
Our postal address is PO Box 733, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, HP16 9QJ.
1 This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (personal information) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2 We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3 We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4 We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5 Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
6 The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7 Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1 Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website or buy a product or service from Auridian Consulting, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Sell products to you
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2 Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you with more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide us with your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at ‘info at Auridian.com’. However, if you do so you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3 Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- Whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- Whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- Whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- Record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
4 Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
5 Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
We do not share information with a third party unless explicitly authorised by you in completing a contractual engagement.
6 Complaints regarding content on our website
Whilst our website is a publishing medium it is only updated by Auridian Consulting and does not proved a forum about discussion.
7 Information relating to your method of payment (ie: debit and credit cards)
We do not accept electronic payments.
8 Information about your direct debit
Because we do not accept electronic payments we do not take payment via direct debit.
The payment we take is via inter bank payments. We invoice electronically and retain that information for accounting purposes.
9 Job application and employment
The nature of our business is such that we do not employ on a permanent business.
10 Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order solely to increase the efficiency of our business and provide a satisfactory response.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
12 Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
We maintain details of our affiliates and business partnerships for the purposes of maintaining those relationships.
This information is not used for any other purpose.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
14 Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
We do not have the capability or interest in identifying the behaviour of individuals.
15 Our use of re-marketing
We do not use re-marketing technology.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
16 Information we obtain from third parties
We do not acquire information from third parties beyond that needed to fulfil our contractual obligations.
17 Third party advertising on our website
We do not have third parties advertising on our website.
18 Credit reference
We are primarily a business to business operation and thus we do not need to obtain credit references.
19 Data may be processed outside the European Union
We use a number of third party services that may process data outside of the EU.
We comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union specifically the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), United Kingdom which oversees the compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Access to your own information
20 Access to your personal information
We are a business to business operation. Any individual enquiries in respect of personal information will need to come through the primary client contact by request.
To obtain a copy of information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at info at Auridian.com.
After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require a fee for providing it to you.
21 Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our records you must again do that through the primary business contact via your organisation.
22 Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
23 Use of site by children
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
24 Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
25 How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
26 Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defence in court;
- To maintain a reasonable business relationship
27 Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our company and its assets.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records as they generally apply to all aspects of our business.
Auridian Consulting Ltd.
PO Box 733
HP16 9QJ UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1494 866 799
Registered in England and Wales:
843 Finchley Road,
London NW11 8NA