The Graceful Organisation workshop
Many leaders mistakenly believe that a technology makeover coupled with an enlightened approach to hybrid working will somehow future-proof their organisations.
This intense and mind-moving programme will help leaders re-engineer their organisations to not just cope with increasing disruption but to be fuelled by it.
This programme can de delivered in-house or virtually ranging from two 2 hour virtual sessions through to a multiday in-house experience.
It will comprise a blend of knowledge transfer, discussion and engaging exercises to help embed the learning.
Learn more about
the Graceful Organisation.
This programme is suitable for leaders, aspirant leaders or anyone involved in organisational transformation.
- The macroeconomic forces – Disruption defined.
- The new model – The finite versus the infinite game.
- Factory RIP – Why the static industrial era factory has had its day.
- The living organisation – How to build an intelligent organisation.
- The graceful organisation – How to embed super-resilience by optimising cognitive management.
- Diversity – Turning uniqueness into value.
- Sustainability – Making the planet a major stakeholder.
- Mental wellness – Getting the best and not simply the most out of your people.
- Redefining the relationship with society.
- The cognitive coach – The new leadership model.
- Assets versus profits – The new performance measures.
By the end of this programme
you will be able to:
- Recognise the inherent risks in having only one business model.
- Harness the full potential of your people.
- Lever technology trends for both automation and innovation.
- Create the conditions to attract and retain the best talent.
- Operate successfully in a post-strategy world.