Disruption is on the increase. There is no post-covid, new normal or next normal. Abnormal and increasing disruption is the backdrop to our lives going forward. Simply throwing new technology at your old business model will not prepare it for what is an unknowable future.
Sample subthemes to explore
- How digital and biology, in the form of Covid-19, are not the only forces at play.
- Why the industrial era process-oriented approach to business is no longer fit for purpose.
- How to build an organisation that is less inert factory and more a living, sensing organism.
- Why strategic planning is becoming a new genre of fiction.
- Why acquiring and retaining the best people must be the organisation’s priority.
Some of my clients…
What they are saying…
We wanted someone who would engage our leadership differently. Ade did this brilliantly. Engaging, fast paced and multifaceted. Just what was needed to shake things up a little in the last session of our conference!
We recently held a conference in Milan around “Digital” for our senior partners throughout the MED region (Italy, Spain and Portugal) and Ade joined us by VC as a keynote speaker. Even by VC Ade kept the audience captive with lots of note taking and it also provoked a lot of discussion after the event. One of the most compelling keynote speakers that we have had in the MED region.
Ade understands business and IT opportunities through the lens of executives and how to present this back in a concise manner with clear takeaways.
Ade spoke at an event for around 250 of our UK & Israel Technology team. Ade has a fantastic presentation style, and it was clear in the prep calls that he was able to take our overall theme of the event and link that to his presentation. I would highly recommend Ade as a motivational speaker and thought leader.
Ade McCormack sounds a much-needed clarion call for IT to “grow up” and become a mature business function.