Let Ade help you turn the future into value.
Ade is a former technologist who today helps organisations to thrive in the digital age. His extensive experience gives him a ‘bits to boardroom’ perspective on how the world is changing, and how we need to respond personally, professionally and organisationally. Some refer to Ade as a near futurist.
Ade is a former technologist (astrophysics and software engineering), who today is focused on helping individuals and organisations thrive in the digital age. In more recent years, his focus has taken a more strategic / macroeconomic / future-oriented perspective. Thus, he has a forward-thinking grasp of what is happening in the market, and of how his clients can capitalise on the changes taking place.
Ade is known for his thought-provoking perspectives, and his ability to communicate in a clear, engaging and entertaining manner. This makes him a much sought-after public speaker across the world. His experience working across multiple industries across multiple countries over the course of multiple decades makes him uniquely qualified to guide your and your organisation into the digital age.
Here are some assignments from Ade’s career. They are roughly in chronological order:
- Development of naval command and control systems, including radar, electronic warfare, fighter aircraft, battlefield simulation and weapons trials management.
- Development of a global investment bank middle office system to detect rogue trading in derivatives.
- Development of a system to manage data and telecoms cabling for an investment bank.
- Development of an avionics lifecycle cost modelling system for the Ministry of Defence.
- Project management and development of a set of subsystems to detect and analyse data from a space-located gamma radiation detector for the European Space Agency.
- Project management of a search and rescue system for the UK Maritime and Coastguard agency.
- Advisor on global digital leadership development programme for one of the world’s largest banks.
- Financial Times opinion columnist on digital leadership matters.
- CIO magazine columnist on digital leadership matters. As well as being a judge on the CIO 100.
- Closing keynoter at Gartner symposium.
- Author of six books on digital matters.
- Advisor to the European Commission on e-skills policy.
- Advisor to a variety of organisations across retail, telecoms, financial, staffing and advisory on digital transformation.
Industries worked in
Ade has worked in the following sectors:
Automotive – Defence – Technology – Professional services – Retail – Staffing – Media – Financial – Emergency services – Central government – Local government – International government organisations – Construction – Pharmaceutical – Aerospace – Education – Energy – Health – Space
Countries worked in
Ade has worked in the following countries:
Argentina – Belgium – Chile – Croatia – Denmark – Dubai – Finland – France – Germany – Greece – Hungary – Ireland – Italy – Japan – Jersey – Luxembourg – Mexico – Monaco – Norway – Poland – Portugal – Romania – Russia – Singapore – South Africa – Scotland – Spain – Sweden – Switzerland – The Netherlands – UK – USA
Ade is interested in the convergence of humanity and technology and the implications for business and society. He is particularly interested in human adaptation, particularly in respect of attention and movement. Ade is a long-term practitioner of running, dancing and martial arts. More latterly he has taken up parkour.
In terms of martial lethality, most of those with whom he practises would rank dancing as Ade’s number one art.
Let Ade help you thrive in the Digital Age!
Need to prepare your tribe
for the digital journey?
Need a guide for your digital journey?
Need to become acquainted
with the future?